Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas week



Hmmm, now wouldn't this look much prettier with a little snow on the ground?  Could it snow at nite and be warm during the day, AND not have the snow melt?  That's probably asking a lot.

I think the shopping may be complete altho' I haven't sorted out the stocking stuffers yet. I'm not sure I buy all of the "holiday spirit" stuff about Christmas shopping....I don't think I saw any cheery faces at the  mall today. Well, maybe Santa's.

I do love Christmas decorations. I'll have to take some pics of our indoor decorations so I can duplicate them next year. It always takes me a while to figure out what I want to do with all of my Christmas decorations.  Maybe I'll just drop some pics from this year into the Christmas storage containers. bahaha We have 2 trees inside, lots of decorations and still have lots in boxes. Probably will donate some this year. However, I do like choice & don't use the same things every year. And, there's always trips to Hobby Lobby and the fabulous Evergreen at the Lake.  Oh well, our kids can have a garage sale when we go in the "rest" home. ha  Knowing Katie, it will bypass a sale and go directly to the dumpster.

I love my new "inside" wreath created this year with a basic 33" boring, plain outdoor wreath. Just added some stuff from Hobby Lobby, wired it in and added the pretty bow....and pretty gold, sparkly strand from the wonderful White Hare shop. Voila, a really pretty wreath that's large enough for the area above our fireplace.  Love it. Maybe I'll get a good photo after that "great" photography class we took.

No comments: